Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend is open, keeping a clean office as well as keeping our staff and patients safe and healthy from the coronavirus (COVID-19)
5 Steps to help stop coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Hands, wash them often
- Elbow, cough into it
- Face, don’t touch it
- Space, keep safe distance
- Home, stay if you can
With evolving information, it has come to our attention that anti-inflammatory drugs could worsen the affect of the virus. If you or someone you know may have the virus you should immediately quit taking anti-inflammatory drugs (Motrin, ibuprofen, Aleve, etc..) because it could be an aggravating factor. Due to the lack of information regarding this virus research is still pending.
Eliminating our waiting room
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients we are now offering a text service to alert you when we are ready to eliminate crowding in the waiting room. To participate in our texting services please follow these short simple steps!
- When you arrive for your appointment please remain inside your vehicle and call us at (972) 781-1414
- You will then be checked into your appointment
- We will then text you when we are ready to bring your child back to be seen
- You will be brought back to a room immediately following our text to eliminate crowding in the waiting room
Now introducing Telemedicine:
Pediatric Offices At Willow Bend is now offering telemed as a consultation and screening tool to patients that qualify. Please call us at (972) 781-1414 to see if your child qualifies today, limited spots available.
Boost your immune system today!
Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend is now offering immune boost as well as Vitamin C to help keep your immune system ready to fight against the (COVID-19). Limited quantities available, call (972) 781-1414 to get yours today.