Updates on the COVID-19:
It has been reported that since Texas has opened up to the “new normal” covid-19 numbers have been rising.
Here at Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend we are continuing to keep our staff and our patients safe and healthy by continuing to wear masks and practice social distancing as much as possible. More ways Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend is working to flatten the curve is listed below.
*MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT*
At Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend our ideal goal in fighting the COVID is to completely halt the spread, and in order to halt it we must slow the spread and “flatten the curve.”
Protective Measures we are taking to slow the spread while remaining open include:
- All health care providers wear a mask at all times
- All healthy care providers wear gloves, and change them periodically
- Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend has eliminated the waiting room and now offer patients a texting service
- Upon arriving parents are required to fill out a travel screen
- Parents temperatures are taken before being brought back
- Patients and parents are required to wear a mask once entering our building
- Rooms and other frequently touched surfaces are being disinfected after every patient