COVID-19 Testing Information:
While Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend is not testing at this time, MD Medical Group offers drive-through COVID-19 Testing at the following locations below:
- MD Family Clinic- 9991 Marsh Ln. #100 Dallas, TX 75220
- MD Family Clinic Irving Heights- 1111 S Irving Heights Dr, Irving, TX 75060
- MD Family Clinic- 9709 Bruton Rd. Dallas, TX 75217
- MD Family Clinic- 2636 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75042
- MD Kids Pediatrics West Plano- 7800 Preston Rd. #300 Plano, TX 75024
- MD Kids Pediatrics Saner- 3201 W. Saner Ave. Dallas, TX 75233
- Clinicas Mi Doctor Seminary- 4200 South Fwy. #106, Fort Worth, TX 76115
- Clinicas Mi Doctor Lewisville- 701 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067
Individuals can call or text at 1-888-776-5252
Texting is the preferred method of contact due to high call volumes
Several clinics offer extended and weekend hours. Established and new patients can securely and conveniently schedule an appointment online at https://mdmedicalgroup.us/request-an-appointment/
Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend is here for you and your family during these difficult and confusing times. We are still open taking strong precautions to keep our staff and your family healthy listed below:
Eliminated Waiting Room:
- Upon arriving to Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend for your child’s appointment we ask you remain in your vehicle and call (972) 781-1414 to get checked in. Once a room becomes available we will then text you to inform to come inside
Access to Side Door:
- We now offer patients access through our side door located on the right side of the building. After calling to get checked in please inform us which door you feel more comfortable coming in and we will make the appropriate adjustments.
- Pediatric Offices At Willow Bend is now offering telemed as a consultation and screening tool to patients that qualify. Please call us at (972) 781-1414 to see if your child qualifies, limited spots available.
Masks and Cleaning protocol:
- All providers and medical assistants are required to wear masks and gloves at all times during patient care. Gloves and masks are changed regularly to minimize any contagion. Rooms are sanitized with antibacterial products between each patient.
Pediatric Offices at Willow Bend knows your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Texas Health and Human Services have launched a 24/7 statewide mental healthy support line to help Texans experiencing anxiety, stress or emotional challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This new resource offers COVID-19 related mental health support for all Texans. You can call the statewide COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week, toll free at 833-986-1919